- Festerface yells: Better look out... blegh!
- Festerface yells: Did you get an owie?
- Festerface yells: Gonna lose it!
- Festerface yells: Mmm! So good!
- Festerface yells: Not feel so good!
- Festerface yells: Taste better going in!
- Festerface yells: This one broken!
- Festerface yells: Yummy!
- Festerface says: At least... tummy... feel better...
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Festerface spews torrents of nasty bile that form into Congealed Goo. When a Congealed Goo is killed it begins to reform and will fully heal after a few seconds. During this time, Festerface can consume the Congealed Goo if he is brought close to it.
- Congealing Vomit – Festerface unleashes a torrent of toxic bile that inflicts 39 Nature damage to all players in a cone in front of him. In addition, pools of bile coagulate into 3 Congealed Goo.
- Congealed Goo
- Fetid Stench – Congealed Goo erupt spewing waves of noxious fumes inflicting 2 Nature damage every 2 sec to all players.
- Recongealing – Upon reaching 0 health a Congealed Goo bursts into a pool of Icky Goo that inflicts 4 Nature damage to all enemies standing within it.
After 12 sec the Congealing Goo reforms and is restored to full health.
- Yum! – Bringing Festerface near a Recongealing ooze causes him to devour it, removing it permanently.
In Heroic or Mythic difficulty, each Congealed Goo that is consumed removes 20 energy from Festerface.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.