- Sael'orn says: And along came a spider...
- Sael'orn says: Don't look behind you.
- Sael'orn says: Don't run, I want to see your tears.
- Sael'orn says: Get over here, I want to play with your blood.
- Sael'orn says: I hate it when my toys stop screaming.
- Sael'orn says: I have tried to teach them to kill you slowly... But they just won't listen.
- Sael'orn says: I hope the next one doesn't break so quick.
- Sael'orn says: I hope this doesn't kill you... I want to play more...
- Sael'orn says: If you scream loud enough, maybe I will let you die.
- Sael'orn says: On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad does this hurt?
- Sael'orn says: Run. Heh, it is fun to watch you run.
- Sael'orn says: What!? Why would you do this?
- Sael'orn says: Which do you like more, screaming or crying? I like to hear you do both.
- Sael'orn says: Why do they break so easy?
- Sael'orn says: You can't get away. You are MINE!
- Sael'orn says: You can't leave, you can NEVER LEAVE!
- Sael'orn says: Your screams are funny... Make me laugh!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Tanks –
Face any Phase Spider that targets you with [Creeping Slaughter] to stop them from approaching.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.