- Matron Folnuna yells: The master... will be... your end.
- Matron Folnuna yells: Yes... come closer, little ones!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Matron Folnuna summons forth several types of imps over the course of the encounter that pester her enemies. In addition, when Matron Folnuna reaches 100 Energy she unleashes a [Slumbering Gasp] that can be avoided. Any players who fail to avoid [Slumbering Gasp] can be freed from their slumber by inflicting any damage to them.
- Infected Claws – Inflicts 140 Nature damage to the current target and increases the damage of Infected Claws by 5% for 20 sec. This effect stacks.
- Slumbering Gasp – Inflicts 168 Nature damage to any target caught within the breath and causes them to fall asleep for 20 sec.
Players who are asleep can be awoken by inflicting any damage to them.
- Fel Blast – Fires a bolt of fel energy at a random target inflicting 101 Fire damage.
- Grotesque Spawn – Launches several globs of molten fel that impact the ground nearby inflicting 168 Fire damage to players within 6 yards of the impact and also summons forth a random imp to serve the caster.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.