Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Skycap'n Kragg charrrrrges into combat mounted on his giant parrot, Sharkbait. At 75% health Kragg will dismount and Sharkbait will take to the sky, raining [Vile Bombardment].
- Healers –
Spread out to decrease damage from [Azerite Powder Shot].
- Pistol Shot – The caster draws a concealed pistol and fires a quick shot at an enemy, dealing 23 Physical damage.
Stage: Death Rains from Above
- Vile Bombardment – Sharkbait bombards his enemies with a vile puddle, inflicting 8 Nature damage every 1.5 sec and movement speed is decreased by 40% to anyone in the area.
- Dive Bomb – Sharkbait charges across the battlefield, inflicting 32 Nature damage and knocking back all players in the way.
- Revitalizing Brew – Skycap'n Kragg chugs a healing brew, healing an increasing amount every 1 sec. over 5 sec. Interrupting his chugging will knock the bottle out of his hand to the ground around him.
- Azerite Powder Shot – Inflicts 30 Fire damage to all enemies in a cone 30 yds. long in front of the caster.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.