The Golden Serpent
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – The Golden Serpent spits gold at party members, who then leave it behind in the form of [Molten Gold]. The Golden Serpent will later animate these pools of gold with [Lucre's Call]. Kill the animated molten gold before it reaches him to avoid having it empower him with [Luster].
- Healer –
Players afflicted with [Spit Gold] will take heavy damage.
- Lucre's Call – Turns all pools of Molten Gold in the area into Animated Gold.
- Animated Gold – Attempts to move towards The Golden Serpent. If any reach it, The Golden Serpent absorbs them and gains a stack of Luster. When any Animated Gold are killed, they return to pools of Molten Gold.
- Luster – Shields the Golden Serpent for 0% of its health in damage, and increases its damage done by 50% until removed.
- Serpentine Gust – Unleashes a gust of wind, inflicting 45 damage to players within 15 yards and knocking them back.
- Tail Thrash – A heavy hitting melee strike that inflicts 65 Physical damage.
Kings' Rest is only available in Mythic Difficulty.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.