King Dazar <The First>
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Dominated by Zul's dark magic, Dazar returns from the dead with his overwhelming martial prowess intact.
At 80% health, he calls for his hunting raptor Raban to join the fray.
At 60% health, he mounts for T'zala, his loyal steed, who protects him with [Eternal Guardian].
Finally, at 40%, he activates the spear launchers in his room, which continue to fire at players until Dazar is defeated.
- Tank –
The last two hits of [Blade Combo] deal very heavy damage. Save defensive abilities for them.
When Reban joins the battle, move to intercept him before he attacks other members of the group.
- Damage Dealers –
If you are targeted with [Quaking Leap], move away from the group - or, if another player is targeted, move away from them!
- Gale Slash – Dazar gathers the power of wind in his blade and slashes, creating a tornado that moves to a player's location and then swirls around the area, inflicting 15 Nature damage every 2 sec. for 1 min to any players hit, and knocking them back.
- Quaking Leap – Dazar leaps at the targeted player, inflicting up to 49 Physical damage to all players. This damage is reduced the further players are from the targeted location.
- Blade Combo – A series of deadly melee strikes that deal increasing damage to their target.
- Impaling Spear – Launches a spear from a trap, impaling any players hit, inflicting 35 Physical damage every 1 sec. and stunning them for 2 sec.
Kings' Rest is only available in Mythic Difficulty.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.