Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – The Iron Juggernaut gathers energy as it assaults players with an array of cannons, lasers, and explosive attacks. Upon reaching full energy, the Juggernaut engages its Siege Mode, digging its claws into the ground and becoming sessile while employing new countermeasures. The Juggernaut cycles between these two phases until defeated.
The Iron Juggernaut is freely mobile while in Assault mode.
- Borer Drill – The Iron Juggernaut bores its drill arm into the ground, causing the earth to crack and shatter. This effect ripples out into many directions, inflicting 170 Physical damage to those caught within its effect.
- Laser Burn – The Iron Juggernaut's tail cannon now focuses briefly on random players.
Inflicts 568 Fire damage to random players, and sears their flesh for an additional 125 Fire damage every 2 seconds.
- Mortar Cannon – The Iron Juggernaut's top cannon launches shrapnel and explosives at a random player, inflicting 568 Fire damage to enemies within 8 yards of the blast.
- Crawler Mines – The Iron Juggernaut releases several Crawler Mines that scurry in the direction of random players, burying themselves partially into the ground. Once they burrow, they begin a detonation sequence. At the end of the sequence, they will detonate for 681 Physical damage to all players.
A particularly brave player may stomp a burrowed Mine into the ground, stifling the explosion but causing a localized detonation at their feet. This explosion inflicts 2839 Physical damage and knocks the player high into the air.
- Ricochet – The Iron Juggernaut launches the sawblade from its arm, causing 795 Physical damage to players that come into contact with the blade as it whirls and ricochets between distant players.
- Flame Vents – The Iron Juggernaut emits flame from its frontal vents, inflicting 681 Fire damage in a frontal cone. This effect applies Ignite Armor, which increases damage taken by Fire effects by 10% sears the target's flesh for for 68 damage every 1 second. This effect stacks.
Breaking the Defense: Siege Mode
The Iron Juggernaut plants itself in its current position, boring deep into the ground. It will no longer focus on a single target.
During Siege mode, the Iron Juggernaut releases crawler mines at an increased rate.
- Seismic Activity – The Iron Juggernaut's drills deep into the earth, causing a violent earthquake. This earthquake inflicts 91 Nature damage every 1 second to all players. The seismic activity causes intermittent Shock Pulses.
- Shock Pulse – Shock Pulse causes a wave of force that knocks players back significantly.
- Demolisher Cannons – The shoulder-mounted turrets of the Iron Juggernaut fire high into the sky over random players, inflicting 341 Fire damage to players within 6 yards of each blast.
- Cutter Laser – The Iron Juggernaut's tail cannon now traces the ground as it chases each target.
The laser inflicts 454 Fire damage every 1 sec to players with which it comes into contact.
- Explosive Tar – The Iron Juggernaut spews tar in all directions. Standing in tar deals 45 Nature damage every 1 second and reduces movement speed by 30%.
If a tar puddle comes into contact with the flames of the cutter laser, the puddle will explode, inflicting 454 Fire damage to all players.
- Mortar Barrage – The Iron Juggernaut's top cannon rapidly fires numerous Mortar Blasts towards one of the Iron Juggernaut's sides, dealing 795 Fire damage to players within 8 yards of each blast.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.