Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – As the fight progresses, Flotsam hurls [Jetsam] at random targets. Once the boss has full energy, he uses [Getsam] to damage all enemies and destroys any Jetsam on the field, inflicting additional damage to nearby targets.
Flotsam also uses [Yaksam] to summon Regurgitated Marshstompers that will fixate random targets and continually spray [Oozing Bile].
- Jetsam – Hurls a piece of wreckage at a random enemy target, inflicting 28 Frost damage to nearby enemies.
- Breaksam – Smashes the ground, inflicting 22 Physical damage to targets caught in the area of destruction and knocking them back.
- Yaksam – A portion of Flotsam's lunch escapes his gullet, inflicting 8 Nature damage to all targets in a cone in front of the caster every 0.3 sec for 1.3 sec.
The breath also summons undigested murlocs who begin attacking nearby enemies.
- Getsam – Slams the ground, destroying all nearby jetsam and inflicting 106 Frost damage to enemies.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.