Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Over the course of the encounter, Nithogg uses his powerful breath attack and a muscular tail! Avoid standing in front or behind him.
- Crackling Jolt – Nithogg unleashes bolts of crackling lightning that strike at the location of all players, inflicting 84 Nature damage to all targets within 4 yards of the impact.
- Tail Lash – Inflicts 39 Physical damage to players in a cone behind him, knocking them into the air.
- Electrical Storm – Nithogg creates a vortex of electric current that inflicts 28 Nature damage every 2 sec while players are near the vortex.
- Storm Breath – Nithogg unleashes a blast of electricity from his maw inflicting 140 Nature damage to all enemies in a cone in front of him. In addition, the damage of Storm Breath is increased by 100% for 30 sec.
- Static Charge – Nithogg places an electrical charge on a random target that inflicts 28 Nature damage after 5 sec. Upon expiring 5 Static Orbs erupt from the target and move towards targets afflicted with Lightning Rod.
- Static Spark
- Lightning Rod – Nithogg changes the polarity of up to 5 players, causing them to attract Static Orbs to their location.
- Unstable Explosion – Upon reaching a player affected by Lightning Rod, the Static Orb bursts inflicting 25 Nature damage to all enemies within 8 yards. In addition, haste and movement speed are reduced by 15% for 8 sec.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.